1. Perform System Administration duties for financial related applications, End User Computing environment, security system, and multiple other applications including user management, upgrades, new implementations, support and training of system users.
2. Receive customer inquiries via multiple channels and assess, prioritize, document, and provide first response back to the customer. Ensure that each customer has a positive service experience on the first communication.
3. Manage client program implementation through planning tasks, controlling resources, and monitoring progress in order to support the implementation of technology solutions to business initiatives.
4. Facilitate the servicing for PC and network-related problems and questions from internal users. This includes hardware, software, and application support. Ensure resolutions of problems and inquiries, and perform appropriate documentation, communication, and follow-up.
5. Performs work by determining priorities, analyzing alternatives, and scheduling applicable methods and procedures for completion. Develops planning and implementation of methodologies working with project teams, stakeholders, and vendors with little supervision.
6. Participate in business hours help desk as scheduled. Participate in after-hours on-call scheduled rotation providing both remote and onsite, when appropriate, support.
7. Implement and maintain systems in accordance with FFC security policies, best practices, and vendor hardening guides. Create and maintain system documentation.
8. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the technology supported by attending industry seminars and training sessions.
9. Collaborate with other ITS staff on hardware/software/applications projects and research.
10. Review and update FFC ITS policies and procedures, ITS logs, technical training materials, inventories, and documentation.
11. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
12. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.