1. Perform all Teller II functions and act as a resource for all Teller I personnel.
2. Receive customer deposits, cash checks, verify cash, check endorsements, issue receipts, process cash advances, sell money orders and cashier checks, according to established procedures.
3. Transactions will include mail, night-depository, ATM, and Federal Tax deposits.
4. Maintain sufficient cash drawer funds to provide timely customer service and balance the drawer and day’s transactions according to established procedures.
5. Be on the alert for stop payments, kiting suspects, check alerts, etc., which are posted from time to time and any other special situations that may occur.
6. Communicate actively with customers and recommend bank services to new and existing customers to best meet their needs and increase overall bank business.
7. Respond to and resolve customer inquiries on a timely basis, or refer the inquiry to appropriate personnel.
8. Assist Personal Bankers (as needed) with document filing, and preparing transactional materials.
9. Assist in answering the phones and properly transferring the call to the appropriate department.
10. Assist with running proof capture machine, ordering checks and deposit tickets for customers, and on occasion balance customer accounts.
11. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
12. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.