Our Way of Saying Thank You
The Fishback family and all our colleagues at each Fishback Financial institution recognize how fortunate we are to live, work and play in such outstanding communities. From educational opportunities to cultural offerings and family-friendly events and services, our communities have contributed directly to the success of our business and our families.
As a way of giving back, we're proud to offer the Fishback Financial Corporation Community Fund, a philanthropy committed to supporting programs that benefit youth, enhance the liberal arts, advance education and elevate the quality of life in the places we call home.
The Fishback Financial Corporation Community Fund considers requests that meet the Mission Statement of the Fund:
- Encourage youth development through elevating the level of educational, cultural and athletic programs in the community.
- Promote programs that enhance the liberal arts experience.
- Support initiatives that improve the quality of higher education.
- Benefit housing needs, particularly those relating to children and families, which provide opportunities for and encourage self-sufficiency.
- Give assistance to disadvantaged youth.
- Focus on strategies that respond effectively to the needs of our communities.
We not only support our communities financially, but we encourage employees to donate their time by allowing paid time off to do so! Looking for volunteers? Fill out the Volunteer Request Form. Then, we'll spread the word among our employees, allowing them to contact you directly if they are interested!
A Special Thank You to Our Communities from Bob and Van Fishback
Our family is fortunate to have been in Brookings since its early days. Each generation of the family has benefited from everything this wonderful community has to offer, especially the area’s educational system and cultural resources. As our organization has expanded up and down the I-29 Corridor, we have continued our commitment to be good citizens in all the communities we serve.
We want to continue to promote education, cultural opportunities and youth development as a way of thanking all of our communities. We are deeply grateful that you have chosen to do business with us and we thank you very much.