Kindle Fire Giveaway Official Rules
Entries are not limited to customers of First Bank & Trust. No purchase, obligation or customer relationship necessary to enter.
1. To Enter: Beginning April 2, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST), and ending May 4, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST), any individual may enter by “liking” First Bank & Trust’s Facebook Page and then filling out the form provided on the Kindle Fire Giveaway tab with their name and email. Existing fans need to fill out the form to become eligible.
2. Eligibility: Kindle Fire Giveaway is open to legal residents of Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota, 18 years of age and older as of May 4, 2012. Employees and members of the Board of Directors of First Bank & Trust, its affiliates, prize suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies of First Bank & Trust, and their respective parents, and affiliates, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible. Void where prohibited by law. The Kindle Fire Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Amazon.com, Inc. Entrants are providing information to First Bank & Trust and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used to select a winner for this promotion.
3. Drawing: A random drawing from among the online registrations will be conducted at 8:00 a.m. on May 7, 2012. Entrants need not be present at the drawing to win.
4. Odds: Odds of winning are estimated to be 1:500. Actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the promotion period.
5. Prizes: One (1) Prize: Prize includes the following: one (1) Kindle Fire.
6. Prize Restrictions: No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes permitted. Federal, state and local taxes on prizes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein, including but not limited to meals and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must redeem the Kindle Fire prize by May 21, 2012.
7. Prize Claims: Winner will be notified by phone and/or a traceable method of delivery, and will be required to complete, sign and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, which must be returned via prepaid courier within 14 days from the date of prize notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
8. Additional Terms: By participating, entrants agree to (a) be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of First Bank & Trust which shall be final in all respects; and (b) release, discharge, and hold harmless First Bank & Trust, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, and related companies, and the respective directors, officers, and employees of each of the foregoing entities (collectively “Releasees”) from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Kindle Fire Giveaway and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of the prize. By accepting a prize, a winner agrees (a) to the use without compensation of his or her name, photo, biographical information and/or likeness by First Bank & Trust for advertising and publicity purposes and (b) upon request to provide consent to such use in writing.
9. Limitation of Liability: Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical errors or inaccurate information in any materials related to the Kindle Fire Giveaway; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries or mail; or for entries that are processed late or incorrectly. First Bank & Trust reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Kindle Fire Giveaway; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Without limiting the foregoing, everything in this Kindle Fire Giveaway, including the prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Kindle Fire Giveaway is governed by the laws of South Dakota.
10. Winner List: For the name of the prize winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Aerica Hasz at First Bank & Trust 2300 W. 57th St., Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108. Requests must be received by May 21, 2012.