FirstLine Funding staff has over 50 years of combined experience in the Transportation industry. We know your business and want to become your business partner. We serve all sectors of the industry – owner/operators are welcome as well as small- and medium-sized fleet owners. We can service every state in the nation.
Vice President, Factoring Division
Lori Gustaf manages the daily operations of FirstLine Funding Group (FFG) including oversight of the Credit and Collections department, the Invoice Auditing/Processing department and FFG staff. Lori reports directly to the CEO of First Bank & Trust, Sioux Falls. She works closely with the Fishback Financial Corporation Vice President/Controller to manage the financial position of FirstLine Funding Group within the bank charter and the entire organization.
With over 25 years of Transportation experience (including 13 in Transportation Finance), Lori is a proven leader, adept in identifying and enforcing best business practices. Lori’s past positions include:
- Owner/Operator Settlements, Safety & Compliance, and Fuel Tax/Licensing for Apple Lines, Inc.
- Business Manager for B & G Transportation, Inc.
- Business Manager of B & G Brokerage, Inc.
- Vice President, Operations Manager, and CFO of Continental Transportation Services, Inc.
- Vice President, Operations Manager, and CFO of Assist Financial Services, Inc.
Lori is a member of the International Factoring Association (IFA), and has served a term on the IFA’s Board of Directors as well as co-instructed IFA Transportation seminars. Lori is also a member of the National Association of Credit Management Transportation Revenue Management Group, Women in Trucking, the South Dakota Trucking Association, and Leadership Madison/Chamber of Commerce, and she currently serves on the Board of Directors for the local United Way.
An avid Pittsburgh Steelers, Chicago Cubs and NASCAR fan, Lori also enjoys reading suspense novels. She and her husband Scott have two daughters, Sydney and Kelsey.
Vice President of Sales, Factoring Division
Kim Kringen has over 20 years of sales, marketing, and customer service experience, including 12 years in Transportation Finance. Her “no-nonsense” sales approach has helped her earn more than 2000 clients over the years. Kringen offers superior customer service to each client and leads the staff in servicing each client’s account with personalized customer care.
Kim’s past positions include:
- Sales Manager and Store Manager for Michael’s and Burkes
- Team Lead for the Sales and Customer Service Departments of Earth Resources Observation Systems (EROS Data Center)/US Geological Survey
- Team Lead for EROS Data Center’s Declassified Aerial Photography Sales and Customer Service Departments
- Sales & Marketing Manager of Continental Transportation Services, Inc.
- Sales & Marketing Manager of Assist Financial Services, Inc.
Kim is a member of the International Factoring Association (IFA), instructing IFA Transportation seminars and serving as a panel member at various annual conferences. She is also a member of the National Association of Credit Management Transportation Revenue Management Group, Women in Trucking, and the South Dakota Trucking Association.
Kim enjoys the outdoors, running, walking, hiking, fishing, horseback riding and spending time with her family. She and her husband Todd have two daughters, Alaina and Maggie.
FirstLine Funding Group is a division of First Bank & Trust, Sioux Falls, SD. First Bank & Trust is a member of the FDIC and part of the Fishback Financial Corporation.