Quick Pay vs. Factoring
When you choose to take broker Quick Pay, not only are you charged for the Quick Pay, you may pay an additional fee just to get the cash. More importantly, are there future "side effects" in requiring Quick Pay? Can your business really afford these broker programs?
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do I get "flagged" as a carrier that needs Quick Pay?
- Do I haul for less per mile if I request Quick Pay?
Do I look unstable if I ask for Quick Pay?
Factoring your invoices is a smart and simple way to quickly have your hard earned dollars in hand and maintain your reputation as a stable carrier. Having FirstLine Funding Group as your factor will allow you to run your business without relying on the broker.
Here's How You Win:
- Funds in your bank and fuel in your tank
- 90-95% of your invoice up front
- Electronic transfer of funds within 24 hours of receipt of paperwork
- Funds are electronically deposited
- Competitive rates/no hidden fees
- Credit check service on all brokers/shippers
- 30+ years of transportation experience
- Easy account setup
- Owner/Operators and small fleet owners are our specialty
FirstLine Funding Group is a division of First Bank & Trust, Sioux Falls, SD. First Bank & Trust is a member of the FDIC and part of the Fishback Financial Corporation.