Easy Access to Online Banking from Your Mobile Device
Our free mobile apps for the iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ devices let you manage your online banking right from your smartphone or tablet. There is no need to remember another password. Simply log in using your existing Online Banking ID and password. If you don’t have one, sign up for Online Banking, then download the app!
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Pay bills to Businesses (Bill Pay) and Individuals (P2P)
- Transfer funds1
- View account alerts
- Lock and unlock your debit card instantly
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit
Where can I find the app?
Launch the App StoreSM or Google Play™ on your mobile device, then search for “BANKeasy” (no spaces). Or visit one of the following links2:
- What are the restrictions on the type of mobile devices that can be used to access accounts?
Web Mobile Banking requires a web-enabled mobile device whose network allows secure SSL traffic. Only iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ users can access the Mobile Banking apps.
- What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
- View Transaction History
- View Account Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Deposit Checks
- Pay Bills to Businesses (Bill Pay) and Individuals (P2P)
- View Alerts
- Find Branch and ATM Locations
- How do I access Mobile Banking?
iPhone, iPad, and Android users can download an app. Launch the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM on your mobile device, then search for “BANKeasy” (no spaces).
- How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was entered successfully?
If you have opted to Receive Text Message Alerts in your Mobile Settings on Online Banking, each time you make a transfer or bill payment, a confirmation text message will be sent to your mobile phone. If you do not receive a confirmation text message, double-check to make sure the transaction went through.
- What if I no longer want to be a Mobile Banking user?
Log in to Online Banking, select "Options" > "Mobile Settings," deselect "Enable web access for your mobile device," then click "Submit."
- What happens if I lose my mobile device?
Since your account data is not stored on your mobile device, your information cannot be stolen. When you replace your mobile device, simply edit your Mobile Settings and make any changes to the Wireless Provider and/or Phone Number.
- What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
If you have opted to Receive Text Message Alerts in your Mobile Settings on Online Banking, when you complete a transaction from your mobile device (bill payment, funds transfer, etc.) you will receive a text message as confirmation that the transaction was successful. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
- What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
If you get a new phone, but are using the same phone number and provider, no changes on your part are necessary. If you switch providers and/or phone numbers, log in to your Online Banking account from a computer and update your information on the Options > Mobile Settings page. You will not receive a text message regarding Mobile Banking transactions if your phone number is not correct.
- How do I search for a transaction?
You will be able to view 15 days' worth of transaction history on your mobile device. There is not a search function.
- How do I delete a bill payment that I set up through my mobile device?
You must log in to Online Banking from a computer and delete the payment from the main menu of the bill payment section.
- Who do I contact if I am experiencing issues with Mobile Banking?
Please call us at 800.843.1552 to report the issue you are experiencing.
1Consumer funds may only be transferred between accounts within the bank.
2The links will take you to the application store for your device, which has its own privacy and information security policies.
We do not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, please be aware that standard messaging and data rates from your cell phone provider may apply. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.