Pay Confidently on the Go!
Using your First Bank & Trust Visa® Credit and Debit Cards is as easy as pulling out your phone. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, you can pay with your smartphone, tablet, or smartwatch using a mobile wallet. It’s our goal to give you convenient access to your money whenever and however you need it.
Mobile Wallets Offer Convenience, Security, and Rewards
- Make speedy in-store purchases. Just hold your device to pay.
- Make quick purchases within mobile apps. No need to enter your card info.
- Receive offers. Many wallets and cards offer rewards and discounts.
- Save time shopping online. Use Visa Checkout® on participating merchant sites and apps.
How a Mobile Wallet Works
If you have a smartphone (and the majority of Americans do), you’re probably carrying a mobile wallet right now. But are you using it? When you add your credit or debit cards into your smartphone’s wallet app, you can bypass swipes and “chip dips” to make more secure transactions at up to 30 million retailers. No more fumbling for cards at checkout; try this simpler way to pay.
Choosing a Mobile Wallet
Our First Bank & Trust cards work with the three most popular mobile wallets available. Learn more about each below:
Most Smartphones Come with a Wallet App Preloaded
Whether you have an Apple®, Samsung®, Android™, or other type of smartphone, all you need to do is enter your credit or debit card information into the wallet app. That’s as easy as taking a picture of your card. You can add multiple cards and easily switch between cards whenever you make a purchase, or set your First Bank & Trust card as your default card.
Multiple Ways to Pay
Once your card information is in your mobile wallet, you have more options:
- Hold your phone up to an in-store terminal instead of swiping or dipping your card.
- When shopping online, some sites let you select your mobile wallet as your payment option instead of entering your card information.
- Use your mobile wallet for in-app purchases. You can pay quickly on the go and still get the benefits offered by many retailer-specific apps.
Mobile Wallet Security
Mobile payments offer enhanced security features. When you set up your mobile wallet, your account information is not stored on your device. Each card is assigned a virtual card number that’s associated with the mobile wallet and mobile device you use. Don’t stress if you lose track of your phone – all mobile wallet transactions require the verification you set up, like a fingerprint scan.
Security Features Your Mobile Wallet Might Also Use:
- Tokens – a virtual card number that replaces sensitive card information in a transaction.
- Enhanced authentication – depending on your phone type, you can authorize payments with a fingerprint, passcode, or even an iris scan.
- Strong encryption – your card information will not be shared with merchants.
Additional Protections Offered Through Your First Bank & Trust Credit and Debit Cards:
- First Bank & Trust cards come with 24/7 fraud monitoring and Zero Liability® protection,1 which means you aren't responsible for unauthorized transactions that you report promptly.
- When you sign up your First Bank & Trust card for real-time alerts,2 you can set up customized transaction alerts to fit your needs. For example, you can receive a text or email each time a purchase is made with your card.
1 Please see your applicable First Bank & Trust account agreement and card terms and conditions for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.
2 Actual time to receive alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alert service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.