Cache Teen Savings
We get it. You’re not a little kid anymore. That’s why it’s time to start saving the TEEN way. Introducing Cache Teen Savings – an account that gives you the opportunity to earn up to $50 per year in rewards (plus interest1). That’s cash - right into your account - just for saving, growing, and banking with First Bank & Trust.
- Earn 10 points – get $10 automatically deposited into your account (maximum of 50 points/calendar year (Jan 1–Dec 31)), points expire at year-end; deposit will occur within 10 business days of earning 10 points
- Earns interest and is paid monthly
- No minimum balance (after account opening) and no monthly service charge2
How to Earn Points3
- One point per deposit of $5 or more
- A one-time five-point reward for enrolling this account with Online Statements
- Five points on teen’s birthday each year
- Five points for each additional checking or savings account opened with the teen listed as the primary account holder
- Must be age 13–17; one account per teen
- Parent/Guardian required to open the account
- Minimum deposit of $5 to open
10.15% Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of 8-1-18 and subject to change. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
2Transfers/transactions from this account to another account or third parties by preauthorized automatic, telephone, computer, check, draft, debit card or similar order are limited to six per monthly statement cycle. Excess transaction fee of $10.00 charged for each transaction beyond six.
3Unused points will expire on the teen’s 18th birthday or if the account is closed.