First Bank & Trust Visa® Credit Card
Check out these 6 great reasons why it's time to trade in your old credit card today!
6 Great Benefits
- With a First Bank & Trust Credit Card, you're automatically enrolled in Dream Points Rewards. You'll earn one (1) point for every $1 you spend. Points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, travel awards and money back. Click here to learn more.
- There is no annual fee for a First Bank & Trust Credit Card, and you won't be penalized if your card remains inactive or is paid in full each month. Also, while many credit card companies have raised their late fee, our late fee remains $25.
- The average interest rate on credit cards has been increasing since early 2008 at a pace of 1% every quarter. As of June 31, 2013, the average rate for credit cards offering rewards increased to 17.79% APR2, costing the average cardholder more and more to service their debt. Yet, at First Bank & Trust, we offer a consistent interest rate of 13.9% APR.
- Are you ready to transfer your balance from another credit card to a First Bank & Trust Credit Card? Go for it! There's no balance-transfer fee. Plus, utilizing a credit card with a lower interest rate can mean big savings over time. Click here to see the example!
- Our credit cards come with built-in chip technology. When used at a chip activated terminal they reduce the risk for in-store fraud. Chip cards are globally accepted and easy to use.
- First Bank & Trust offers our credit card the same way we do our other products and services – with the backing of our local community banks. This means we’re right here if you have a question, want a local decision or simply feel more comfortable dealing with a bank that hasn’t been caught up in the same credit crunch many are facing these days.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Contact Customer Service: 1-800-442-4757
APPLICANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY. Credit cards cannot be issued to an applicant under the age of 21 unless a co-signer who is 21 or older has the means to repay the debt and assumes joint liability or the applicant has an ability to repay the required minimum payments for the account.
1 Annual Percentage Rate. Terms are subject to credit approval. Cash advance fee is 3% of cash advance amount (minimum $5.00) and the minimum interest charge is $.50.
2 Source: http://www.indexcreditcards.com/credit-card-rates-monitor/