First Bank & Trust Visa® Credit Card
Check out these 6 great reasons why it's time to trade in your old credit card today!or download a printable PDF of the application.
6 Great Benefits
- With a First Bank & Trust Credit Card, you're automatically enrolled in Dream Points Rewards. You'll earn one (1) point for every $1 you spend. Points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, travel awards and money back. Click here to learn more.
- There is no annual fee for a First Bank & Trust Credit Card, and you won't be penalized if your card remains inactive or is paid in full each month. Also, while many credit card companies have raised their late fee, our late fee remains $25.
- The average interest rate on credit cards has been increasing since early 2008 at a pace of 1% every quarter. As of June 31, 2013, the average rate for credit cards offering rewards increased to 17.79% APR2, costing the average cardholder more and more to service their debt. Yet, at First Bank & Trust, we offer a consistent interest rate of 13.9% APR.
- Are you ready to transfer your balance from another credit card to a First Bank & Trust Credit Card? Go for it! There's no balance-transfer fee. Plus, utilizing a credit card with a lower interest rate can mean big savings over time. Click here to see the example!
- Visa Member Benefits:
If your card begins with 421798 you will receive the following benefits:
- Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
- Warranty Manager Service
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance: Principal Sum ~ $150,000
For general questions regarding these benefits see “Your Visa Card Guide to Benefits” or
- First Bank & Trust offers our credit card the same way we do our other products and services – with the backing of our local community banks. This means we’re right here if you have a question, want a local decision or simply feel more comfortable dealing with a bank that hasn’t been caught up in the same credit crunch many are facing these days.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Contact Customer Service: 1-800-658-3660
Because the legal age that teens may establish a credit card on their own is 18, teens under 18 have two options: a prepaid card or an authorized signer on a parent or guardian's credit card account. With parental guidance, teens learn about credit card rates, timely payments and interest savings from paying credit card balances in full each month. Learning responsible card practices early paves the way for smart credit card usage later.
1 Annual Percentage Rate. Terms are subject to credit approval. Cash advance fee is 3% of cash advance amount (minimum $5.00) and the minimum interest charge is $.50.
2 Source: http://www.indexcreditcards.com/credit-card-rates-monitor/