Putting You in the Online Driver's Seat
An incredible level of control and access to your accounts is just a click away. Use our easy-to-understand online interface to pay bills, check balances, transfer funds and much more from any computer in the world. State-of-the-art password protection and other security measures help protect your accounts.
- View current transactions
- View images of checks and paper items that have cleared
- View transaction history for up to six months
- View next loan payment amount and due date
- Transfer between Checking and Savings Accounts
- Make payments to loan accounts from Checking and Savings; specify as regular, principal-only or interest-only payments
- Set one-time transfers immediately or at any time in the future
- Schedule recurring transfers weekly, semi-monthly or monthly
- Download transaction and balance information into financial management software (such as Quicken® or Microsoft® Money), a document or a spreadsheet.
- No envelopes or stamps
- Save time and money
- Keep your personal information safe and secure
Online Banking offers a free service called Online Financial Management (OFM). You can enroll in OFM by logging into Online Banking, choosing the OFM tab and completing the enrollment process.
Benefits of OFM include:
- Track and monitor account activity through alerts
- Categorize transactions
- Create budgets and financial goals
- View your income, expenses and cash flow in a snapshot
- View your net worth
- Make Online Banking your own with customizable screens called "My View" and "My Bill Pay". Change how your page looks and functions by adding, deleting or editing widgets. You can even make "My View" or "My Bill Pay" your landing page when you log in.
Enroll in Online Banking
To begin enrollment, please choose the bank location where you opened your account. Questions? Contact us at 800.843.1552.
Help us improve our carbon footprint by enrolling in Online Statements.
1Consumer funds may only be transferred between accounts within the bank.