Setting Up Automatic Fund Transfers
Have recurring transfers between First Bank & Trust checking and savings accounts each month? Save time by using free automatic transfers.
Schedule money to move from one First Bank & Trust account to another, automatically, whenever you want. Once you set up your transfers, you won't have to do it again. But if you do need to make changes, you can easily adjust the time and amount.
Steps to Set Up Automatic Fund Transfers
1. To set up an automatic fund transfers, log in to Online Banking or sign up for Online Banking to get started.
2. Once you’re logged in, under the Account Listings tab, click on Transfers.
3. When creating a new transfer, under Frequency, instead of selecting One Time, choose the frequency you’d like to have money transferred from one account to another.
4. Then complete your transfer as normal.
5. To edit or change an existing automatic transfer, visit the Pending Transfers tab.
Still having trouble?
Contact us online or call toll-free 1.800.843.1552.