With the flexibility and purchasing power you deserve, our EFS Plus fuel card offers discounts at the pump, off the cash price! EFS is accepted at thousands of locations nationwide and backed by excellent customer service.*
- Fund your fuel account with proceeds from your factored invoices. Low transaction fees including cash advances and checks.
- FirstLine Funding Group EFS cards are universally accepted at both major and privately-owned truck stops.**
- Fuel discounts at over 1900 locations – retail minus of up to 14 cpg and cost plus savings averaging $.20/gallon.
- Daily email feed with searchable discounts that allow you to plan your route based on fuel prices.
- Customer-tailored purchasing power with flexible payment methods.
- Internet-based account access to retrieve purchase reporting, pricing and card maintenance.
Start saving today with a fuel card that is universally accepted, AND get the best tool to manage your operating costs, whether you run one truck or a fleet.
Give us a call at 877.609.6717 (ext. 5106)!
*FirstLine Funding Group (FFG) is a referral agent for the FTS Plus card issued by EFS Transportation Services (EFS). FFG is not responsible for the terms and conditions established by EFS, including card acceptance, discounts, fees and card features. The discount amount is subject to change and is not controlled or influenced by FFG. This is a pre-loaded card and balance available on the card is limited to the amount of funds loaded by the client or by FFG from purchase of the client’s trucking invoices. For more information on the FTS Plus card, contact EFS at 901-380-8245.
**Locations that accept the EFS Plus Card have an agreement with EFS.