Partner with a Bank that Shares Your Goals
When it comes to finding the right strategic banking partner to sponsor your innovative financial solutions, choose one that believes in mutual success. We let you concentrate on what you do best, while we complement your team with what we do best. Our team is experienced in working with a variety of FinTech companies, from startups to large established corporations. We’ve done it before and have developed many processes to expedite your time to launch and provide ongoing oversight to ensure success. Our goal is the same as our partner’s goals: to develop and foster market-leading partnerships while delivering consumer-friendly, sustainable, innovative and compliant financial services products on a national scale.
A trusted consumer lending program allows you to expand your financial services to people with limited loan options or unique cash flow needs. We provide the people, technology and expertise to back your program, along with thorough knowledge of compliance and industry regulations.
- Marketplace lending provides a quick loan process with less red tape for borrowers who need emergency funds or money to pay for unexpected events or special circumstances.
- Unsecured installment loans allow customers to borrow money without collateral by agreeing to pay back the loan on a regular schedule with a fixed rate of interest.
- Revolving lines of credit provide on-going funds to borrowers with flexible payment and purchase ability.
As an issuing bank, your successful credit, debit or prepaid card program is the reason we provide the highest levels of support and expertise to companies across the nation. Creating, implementing and managing this program is easier with a dedicated banking partner on your side. Contact us today to learn more.
- Implement co-branded or private label programs with all the back-end support you need from a bank you can trust.
- Our comprehensive product line includes credit, debit and prepaid cards.
- We offer the ability to issue Visa and Mastercard as preferred cards.
We know you have options. But if you’re looking for a bank built around solid values, a long history of success and a people-first vision, we encourage you to talk with us today. We’re one of South Dakota’s largest privately-held banking companies, family-and-employee-owned for generations. Our commitment to strong community partnerships began the day our founder opened the doors, and it has only grown stronger through the years.