Spend More Time on Your Business, Less Time Banking
Speed, convenience, and security make our Cash Management service stand out from the rest. Access real-time account information, transfer funds, save on paperwork, and more whenever and wherever you need it. You’ll spend less time banking and more time with your customers. With steadfast security measures, confidently manage your accounts electronically, without worry or hassle.
- Multiple-user capability with access rights for individual users and separate duties for control purposes
Access Account Information
- Check balances and transactions
- View and download a long history of statements
- View images of checks
- Set and view balance and transaction alerts
- Initiate stop payments
- Send and receive secure messages
- Connect and view your accounts at other participating financial institutions
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Lock and unlock an Authorized Administrator debit card instantly
- Make internal transfers
- Make payments on loan accounts from internal bank accounts; specify as regular, principal- or interest-only payments
- Set one-time transfers immediately or at any time in the future
- Schedule recurring transfers weekly, semi-monthly or monthly
Download Account Information
- Download transaction and balance information into financial management software (such as Quicken®, Quick Books® or Microsoft® Money), a document or a spreadsheet
Direct deposit for payroll, or collect donations, membership dues, rent or any other payable or receivable
Originate transactions to any bank in the United States
Initiate foreign and domestic wire transfers and reduce wire fees by initiating through Cash Management
- Manage your issued checks by systematically matching checks presented for payment against the list of checks issued and then returning any unauthorized checks presented for payment
- Protect accounts from unauthorized or fraudulent ACH entries by returning entries before they post to your account
- ACH Filter
- Gives you the flexibility to authorize single, multiple or recurring ACH debits and credits
- Choose from multiple filtering criteria, including the amount of any ACH transaction, the name of the originating company or company ID number
Business Bill Pay
- Pay your bills online, saving you time and postage
Why do I need an authentication code?
Two-factor authentication adds another layer of protection to your accounts. The first time you log in you’ll be asked to secure your account with an email address and cell phone number. A unique code will then be generated and sent to you via text, and you’ll use that code to gain access to your accounts. First Bank & Trust will remember what device you use, so if you check the “don’t ask for codes again on this computer” box during login, and always use the same device, you’ll only need to enter the code once. If you log in using a different device you’ll be sent a new code to verify that you are who you say you are.
How do I get my authentication code?
During the login procedure, your code will be sent by text to the phone number you specified. If your phone doesn’t accept texts, you can choose a different option (such as a voice phone call). (Note: Authentication codes cannot be received via email.)
What internet browser should I use?
To have the best experience, use the latest version of either Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. (Internet Explorer is not recommended, as it no longer supports the minimum security measures required to keep your data safe.)
How do I access my statements?
Click any account name and select “Documents.” Next, choose the account statement you want to view. Up to 18 months of statements will be available.
How much account transaction history will be available?
Initially, you’ll have access to up to 120 days of transaction history for all account types. Your history will build as more transactions accrue.
Where do I submit an ACH or Wire?
By going to “Cash Manager” via the “Business” tab, you can submit an ACH or Wire the same way you do today. You can also submit an ACH or Wire under the “Business” option. Simply select “Approve ACH” or “Approve Wire."
How do I add additional users?
Select “Cash Manager” via the “Business” tab. This will bring you to the additional Cash Manager products that you’re used to today.
Where can I see my log in Cash Management alerts?
Click “Cash Manager” via the “Business” tab.
I don’t see the Remote Deposit function. Where do I find that?
Remote Deposit is under “Cash Manager” via the “Business” tab.
How will I access and pay my First Bank & Trust VISA credit card bill?
You will be able to see transactions and pay all or part of your balance just like before.
Will secure messaging be available?
Yes. You can easily initiate secure messages and send from several places within the Digital Banking platform. To review past messages, simply click on “messages” from the dashboard or menu.
1Fees may be associated with this feature.