The Convenient Way to Manage Your Cash Flow
Running a business costs money, and we know you don’t always have cash on hand to cover all the expenses. Our business credit card helps manage day-to-day cash flow and offers convenience, protection and rewards.
- Fixed interest rate of 13.9% APR1
- Consolidated or individual payments for greater flexibility
- Contactless card – tap to pay wherever you see the Contactless Symbol
- Add your card to your mobile wallet for an even simpler way to pay
- Access to Visa services including: Visa security and fraud protection, Visa Checkout®, Visa Account Updater2, Visa Purchase Alerts3, Visa premium benefits like extended warranties and price protection4
- Secure online access
- Access to SpendTrack, an all-in-one card-management solution. All roles within your company – owners, managers and employees − interact with a single, easy-to-use online application.
- 24/7 customer service
Automatic enrollment in the Dream Points® Rewards program. Earn (1) point for every $1 you spend. All accounts opened by a business will be combined to have the opportunity to accumulate and earn a maximum of 200,000 points per calendar year (January 1-December 31). Learn more.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Contact Customer Service:
800.259.0112 (available 24/7)
800.843.1552 (Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM – 6 PM, Sat: 8 AM – Noon CST)
1Annual Percentage Rate. Terms are subject to credit approval. Cash advance fee is 3% of cash advance amount (minimum $5.00) and the minimum interest charge is $.50.
2Not all merchants participate in automatic updates. Updates are not guaranteed before the next billing cycle.
3There is no charge from First Bank & Trust, but message and data rates may apply. Actual time to receive alert dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
4Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please consult your Guide to Benefits for specific benefit configuration.