Managing Your Cash Flow Just Got Easier
Your Visa® Debit card not only offers the convenience of not having to carry cash, but also the protection of Visa’s Zero Liability policy1. If an unauthorized purchase occurs, you won’t be liable for promptly reported charges. With real-time access to account balances and transactions through Digital Banking, you’re always in control of your money.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Report it immediately in one of the following ways.
Go to "Manage card," locate the card and select "Report lost/stolen".
You also have the option to lock/unlock the card is it is misplaced and then found.
LOST & STOLEN CARD CENTER
- Contactless card – tap to pay wherever you see the Contactless Symbol
- Add your card to your mobile wallet for an even simpler way to pay
- Access to Visa services including: Visa security and fraud protection, Visa Checkout®, Visa Account Updater2, Visa Purchase Alerts3
- Secure online access through Digital Banking
- No fees at all MoneyPass ATM locations
- Lock/unlock your card in Digital Banking
- Instant Debit card – Issued for newly opened accounts and lost or stolen debit cards, and provides instant access to your account until you receive your personalized debit card4 with the same built-in, powerful protection features as your personalized debit card
Use one of the following options:
- Log in to Digital Banking on your desktop or in the app, scroll to "Card management," select the card you want to activate, then select "Activate new card"
- Call the phone number provided on the activation label
- Make a withdrawal or balance inquiry with your PIN at any ATM
- Make a purchase at any merchant using your PIN (not your signature)
- Call Customer Service during banking hours at 800.843.1552
Or didn’t receive a mailer containing your pin? No problem! Call 800.290.7893 and follow the prompts to change your PIN or call 800.843.1552 to request a new PIN mailer be sent to you. Have your card present when calling to change your PIN.
1Visa’s Zero Liability policy: As the cardholder, you must establish that the transaction is not your responsibility as per the applicable account agreements. Does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Individual provisional credit amounts may be withheld, delayed, limited, or rescinded by an issuer based on factors such as negligence or fraud, delay in reporting unauthorized use, investigation and verification of claim, and account standing and history.
2Not all merchants participate in automatic updates. Updates are not guaranteed before the next billing cycle.
3There is no charge from First Bank & Trust, but message and data rates may apply. Actual time to receive alert dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa Inc.