Pay Confidently on the Go
Using your First Bank & Trust Visa® Credit and Debit Cards is as easy as pulling out your phone. You’re probably carrying a wallet on your phone right now. Most smartphones come with a mobile wallet preloaded. But are you using it?
Add credit and debit cards to your mobile wallet app for more secure transactions at up to 30 million retailers. No more fumbling for cards at checkout; try this simpler way to pay.
- Make speedy in-store purchases. Hold your device up to an in-store terminal instead of swiping or dipping your card.
- Use your mobile wallet for in-app purchases. Pay on the go and still get the benefits offered by many retailer-specific apps.
- Receive offers. Many wallets and cards offer rewards and discounts.
- Select your mobile wallet as an online payment option, instead of entering your card information. Use Visa Checkout® on participating merchant sites and apps.
Our First Bank & Trust cards work with the three most popular mobile wallets available. Learn more about each below:
- Account information is not stored on your device. Each card is assigned a virtual card number associated with your mobile wallet and device.
- Lose track of your phone? Mobile wallet transactions need the verification you set up, like a fingerprint scan.
- Tokens – a virtual card number that replaces sensitive card information in a transaction.1
- Authorize payments with enhanced authentication, such as a fingerprint, passcode, or even an iris scan.1
- Strong encryption – your card information is not shared with merchants.1
- First Bank & Trust cards include 24/7 fraud monitoring and Zero Liability® protection2 meaning you are not responsible for promptly-reported unauthorized transactions.
- When you sign up for real-time alerts3 on your First Bank & Trust card, you can set up customized text or email transaction alerts.
Your card may have expired. If so, add a new card in your Mobile Wallet app, with the First Bank & Trust Visa® Credit or Debit Card we recently sent you. Go ahead and delete the old. If you continue to have problems or questions, contact our Customer Service team at 800.843.1552.
1Feature might not be available on all devices.
2Please see your applicable First Bank & Trust account agreement and card terms and conditions for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.
3Actual time to receive alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alert service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa Inc.
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.