Cash Just Got A Lot More Convenient
Your Visa® Debit card gets you on your way to a protected and simple transaction every time. The convenience and automatic record keeping make this card a must-have for those who want to spend less time paying and more time playing.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Report it immediately in one of the following ways.
Go to "Manage card," locate the card and select "Report lost/stolen".
You also have the option to lock/unlock the card if it is misplaced and then found.
LOST & STOLEN CARD CENTER
- Contactless card – tap to pay wherever you see the Contactless Symbol
- Add your card to your mobile wallet for an even simpler way to pay
- Access to Visa services including: Visa security and fraud protection, Visa Checkout®, Visa Account Updater1, Visa Purchase Alerts2
- Secure online access through Digital Banking
- No fees at all MoneyPass ATM locations
- Choose to make your card an ATM-only card
- Lock/unlock your card in Digital Banking
- Visa Instant Debit card – Issued for newly opened accounts and lost or stolen debit cards, and provides instant access to your account until you receive your personalized debit card4 with the same built-in, powerful protection features as your personalized debit card
Use one of the following options:
- Log in to Digital Banking on your desktop or in the app, scroll to "Card management," select the card you want to activate, then select "Activate new card"
- Call the phone number provided on the activation label
- Make a withdrawal or balance inquiry with your PIN at any ATM
- Make a purchase at any merchant using your PIN (not your signature)
- Call Customer Service during banking hours at 800.843.1552
Or didn’t receive a mailer containing your pin? No problem! Call customer service at 800.290.7893 or stop by your nearest First Bank & Trust location to request a new mailer be sent.
1Not all merchants participate in automatic updates. Updates are not guaranteed before the next billing cycle.
2There is no charge from First Bank & Trust, but message and data rates may apply. Actual time to receive alert dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
3A personalized debit card is one that has your name embossed on the card.
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa Inc.