Clean. Simple. Secure.
Paying bills, checking balances, and transferring funds is about to get a lot easier. Sign up for Digital Banking and access your account whenever and wherever you need it. With steadfast security measures, confidently manage your accounts electronically, without worry or hassle.
With Digital Banking, you have the ability to:
- Check balances and transactions.
- View and download statements.
- Make payments to businesses and individuals with Bill Pay.
- Make transfers between your First Bank &Trust accounts or externally.
- Set up automatic transfers between your First Bank & Trust personal checking or savings accounts.
- Set and view balance and transaction alerts.
- Lock and unlock your debit card instantly.
- Register upcoming travel to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling.
- Deposit checks for free.
- Access your First Bank & Trust credit card account.
- Send and receive secure messages to/from our digital bankers.
- Find branch and ATM locations.
Download the “First Bank & Trust” mobile app (search "BANKeasy"), and easily manage your bank accounts from your smartphone or tablet.*
Digital Banking Tutorials
View step-by-step guides to complete the most common tasks in Digital Banking. If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call at 800.843.1552 or send us a message in Digital Banking, and we will be happy to help.
We know you might have questions, and we’re here to help! Customer Service is just a phone call away (800.843.1552):
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
If you prefer to receive help in person, we’ve got you covered! Feel free to stop by any of our locations.
*The links will take you to the application store for your device, which has its own privacy and information security policies.
We do not charge a fee for Digital Banking. However, please be aware that standard messaging and data rates from your cell phone provider may apply. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. The App Store and App Store logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.