BANKeasy Alerts – Short Code 843155
- General. First Bank & Trust sends SMS messages to customers to notify such customers regarding, but not limited to, transactional alerts (such as withdrawals over a specified amount or low balance alerts), verification of an authentication process, and authorization of certain transactions (collectively referred to as “Alert” or “Alerts”). Alerts through our short code services (“Service” or “Services”) occur on an opt-in basis based on Alert preferences customers may set through First Bank & Trust’s Digital Banking platform. All capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the respective meaning assigned to such terms in the First Bank & Trust Digital Banking Agreement and the terms and conditions of such Agreement are incorporated herein.
- Opt-In/Opt-Out. You can opt into the Service through Alert preferences in First Bank & Trust’s Digital Banking platform. To opt out of the Service at any time, You can text "STOP" to the short code. After texting "STOP”, You will receive an SMS message from First Bank & Trust to confirm that You have been unsubscribed. After this, You will no longer receive Alerts from First Bank & Trust unless You choose to opt in again.
- Help. If You need assistance, please text "HELP" or You can e-mail First Bank & Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855.318.3679.
- Carriers. Carriers include AT&T, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint, among others. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered Alerts.
- Rates. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to You from First Bank & Trust and to First Bank & Trust from You. Alerts will be sent at various times on any day that transactions meeting Your specified criteria occur. You understand and agree that Alerts may not be sent on a “real time” basis and may be sent at the next scheduled delivery time after the specified transaction event occurs. Message frequency varies. We reserve the right to change the frequency or timing of Alerts. If You have any questions about Your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact Your wireless provider.
- Limitations of Alerts. Alerts are for informational purposes only and are not intended to replace Your Account statements or any other communications We may provide to You regarding Your Account(s). We do not guarantee either the delivery or the accuracy of the content of any Alert. You agree that We will not be liable for (1) any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any Alert; (2) any errors in the content of an Alert; or (3) any actions taken or not taken by You or any third party in reliance on an Alert. All Alerts are provided as a courtesy to you and for informational purposes only.
- Privacy. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read our privacy notice.