February 2, 2024
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
This person is responsible for responding to incoming telephone calls from customers and bank employees concerning customer accounts and customer account-related service in conformance with policy, procedures, and service quality standards. This person acts as a support for all staff regarding bank operations areas or topics.
This person should have an associate's degree plus two years of experience in a related field or the equivalent. This person must display excellent oral and written communication skills and have the ability to work independently and as a team. This person must have proven customer service, judgment, and organizational skills and must possess excellent computer skills. This person should be able to work independently as well as collaboratively on a small team of less than 10 individuals.
1. Respond to customer phone inquiries regarding a full range of customer transactions and banking products, services, and online banking.
2. Ensure customer confidentiality.
3. Seek opportunities to retain, expand, and attract customer relationships. Assess customer needs and make recommendations regarding options available.
4. Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding appropriate resolution of customer complaints.
5. Demonstrate effective decision making in determining corrections, fee waivers, and refunds, and in appropriate methods/solutions to meeting customers’ needs.
6. Inform Management of irregular or recurring problems and suggest improvements to better the service provided by the Call Center.
7. Be responsible for promoting the bank’s philosophy of excellent customer service.
8. Attend all meetings and any other required meetings and/or developmental training deemed necessary by the Call Center Supervisor.
9. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.